October 13, 2013

The NIV/KJV Paralell Bible - Published by Zonderyan (1985)

After my reading glasses, this book is probably my most prized possession. Not because it's a Bible, but because it's a beautiful book; bound in genuine leather with gilded pages and comprehensive concordances for both versions.

I thought I's lost this book after I left IMSI (Idaho state prison) because I had to leave it behind with my property there when I was transferred to the Federal System. But, somehow that property, and this book, caught up with me here at USP Terre Haute. I'm very happy it did. I might not be Christian, but I respect a good book.

Magic and Mystery in Tibet - by: Alexandra David-Neel (1932, 2014)

This is one of those rare books that exposes another culture in a way that really opens it up an lets the reader glimpse for themselves what...